Adirondack chairs are on display this summer throughout the City for all to relax and enjoy! Hosted by the Summer Art Series, each chair is sponsored and painted by participating businesses and community partners. Chairs were assembled in partnership with Trinity Services, Inc.
Select chairs will be available to the public through a live auction on Friday, September 6* at Friday Nights in the Park with Abe at the Lincoln Landing. Chairs that will be available for sale (pictured above, alphabetically) and included in the map below.
- Bidding opens at 5 p.m.
- Bids will start at $50 for each chair.
- Qualifying bids must be at least $10 more than the previous bid.
- Bidding sheets will be attached to a clipboard, attached to each chair.
- Bids will close at 7:30 p.m. and the winners will be announced at 7:45 p.m.
- Winners must provide payment to Jodi Herman with the Summer Art Series immediately. Cash or credit card payments will be accepted.
- Winners must take their chair(s) home the same evening. The concert ends at 9 p.m. and chairs should be transported by or before the end of the concert.
Chairs included in the Auction
City of Lockport
Chamber of Commerce
Illinois State Museum
O'Neil Funeral Home
Rotary Club of Lockport
Summer Arts Series
For more information about the Live Auction, please see the Press Release (PDF).
*Friday, September 6 has been designated as a make up date to the previously scheduled auction on August 26 at the Cruisin' Into Lockport Car Show which was cancelled due to the weather.